So sweet, well made and unique. Can’t wait to give as gifts. Thank you Punky Jane!
These wax seal inspired necklaces are a perfect way to give or receive birthday flowers!
Inspired by Sandy’s love of vintage wax seals, we've created these fine silver flower charms from our illustrations. Some months have a two options:
- January - Carnation (admiration, love, gratitude)
- February - Primrose (love) or Violet (modesty, faithfulness, virtue)
- March - Daffodil (new beginnings, prosperity, faithfulness)
- April - Daisy (purity, true love, innocence, transformation)
- May - Hawthorn (hope) or Lily of the Valley (sweetness, purity)
- June - Rose (love, beauty, honor, faith, devotion, romance)
- July - Water Lily (purity, rebirth)
- August - Poppy (imagination)
- September - Morning Glory (unrequited love, mortality)
- October - Marigold (creativity, passion) or Cosmo (peace, tranquility)
- November Chrysanthemum (loyalty, honesty, love, passion)
- December - Holly (protection, defense)
[scroll through alternate pictures for a chart of all the designs]
This approximately 3/4" diameter, fine silver [.999] charm features our exclusive design on an organically shaped round, much like the melted wax spreads out beneath the pressure of the stamp. Each pendant is hand made using a stamp designed from our illustration, kiln fired, tumbled for strength, and polished. Because each charm is hand made one at a time, each one will have its own character.
This is a great necklace to add charms to. Check out our a la carte section and add a birthstone crystal or charm.
Your handcrafted piece arrives in a sweet purple recycled gift box.
Did you know that PMC [precious metal clay] is a recycled eco-friendly product? During photo processing, silver is recovered. That silver is mixed in with a binder making a clay-like material that can be worked, rolled, shaped/formed, stamped, etc. It's then fired, during which the binder burns off, leaving fine silver [99.9% pure].