We’re excited to add these sterling silver bails to our shop!
These are a great way to add a charm to a bracelet or a necklace, and they allow for easy on and offing...that’s an official term ;~)
Please note the dimensions of each. We’ve included several photos with different size charms to help visualize. All three have openings large enough to accommodate most sliding style bracelets, but please confirm measurements of your bracelet/necklace before you order.
We offer three different styles:
Fancy Narrow (beaded design with oxidation to bring out the details)
- 1mm wide (bail only, small ring extends past that)
- 12.7mm tall including the small ring
- 9mm diameter
- 5.8mm opening
Fancy Wide (beaded design with oxidation to bring out the details)
- 4mm wide
- 12.4mm tall including the small ring
- 9mm diameter
- 5.7mm opening
- 5mm wide
- 12mm tall including the small ring
- 7.5mm diameter
- 5.6mm opening
PLEASE NOTE: These cannot be purchased as a stand-alone item as shown. If you’d like to order just the bail, contact us before ordering.
There's no simple way to add this as any option for every design we offer. So...
- If you're ordering a design we already offer as a charm...add this to your cart and use the special instructions box to let us know which charm to add the bail to.
- If you're ordering a design and would prefer a bail instead of a necklace chain...select the 16" ball chain on the necklace, add this to your cart, use the special instructions box to let us know, and we'll refund the price of the chain.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & OPTIONS:
Questions? Check out our Planning Tools Section and FAQs. A lot of questions can be answered there. Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!